Upgrades take a few days to propagate through the client servers. Please be patient.
Upcoming maintenance release updates: (work in progress)
- Email Activity - An internal server, listed as an outbound relay server, that uses PM as a relay host to an address within the organization will incorrectly show the message as Outbound instead of Inbound.
2017-06-26 PM 3.7.169-3 (Scheduled Release)
- Domains - Address auto-discovery will sometimes not flip the default user settings.
- Domains - Address auto-discovery was not working in certain situations.
- Bug in Filter Settings affecting Bayes List Scaling.
- Force Encryption is broken in some instances.
- Email Actiivity - Outgoing messages that are blocked are not displayed.
- Reimplement server certificate management interface.
- Implement a certificate sanity check script to check and auto-recover from cerfitificate issues.
- Personal Filters - Block unknown senders format issue was fixed
- Personal Filters - Black/White Lists display error in the Self-Service Console
- Fixed a problem delaying GeoIP database updates. GeoIP database is now updated weekly.
2016-09-24 PM 3.7.158-3
- Bug: Fixed an issue in the attachment decoding code where messages containing > 5000 attachments could crash the service.
- Bug: Email Activity Report generation had broke due to changes in end user maintenance.
2016-09-19 PM 3.7.156-3
- Bug: Server Admin > MTA update bug
- End User Maintenance: Improved address pruning logic
- End User Maintenance: Auto-discover hosted addresses on password change request
- Security: Add timeout value for password change request emails
- SPF library code improvement
2016-09-06 PM 3.7.155-3
- Implement new integrated RAR archive parser
- Continued code improvements to mime parsing and attachment scanning
- Improved blocking of dangerous attachments contained in ZIP archives
- Additional blocking for dangerous attachments contained in RAR archives
2016-08-31 PM 3.7.154-3
- Creation of the new change-log on the PerfectMail website (this!)
- Dashboard link to the new change-log on the PerfectMail website
- User-trim algorithm improvements
- Bug: Validation script incorrectly disables SMTP Recipient filter switch for hosted domains
- Code improvements to mime parsing and attachment scanning; additional blocking for dangerous attachments contained in ZIP archives